ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 6 thread.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
erm yeah, perhaps I won't go for the 6+

iphone_6_sizes_1000.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
5.5 really isn't that big. I'd have one for sure. My nexus 4 was 4.7 inch which a little small imo but then most of you are used to a small screen anyway.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Go into a shop and look at a G3. Why cut out a piece of paper, totally different when looking and holding a phone.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
My nexus 5 is less than 1cm shorter than a iphone 6+ if that is the case.

Last edited:
  Mk7 Fiesta ST
The templates I printed match exactly the dimensions on apples site so it must be your printer scaling it wrong.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I'm 99% certain I'm going to upgrade to a 64gb 6 from my 32gb 5. Nothing else on the market appeals to me.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
I'll likely go for a 64GB 6 at upgrade time.

A 128Gb phone though, madness. But the uplift in price from a 64 kinda of makes it worthwhile, even if you won't use it.

The 6+ just seems too big to me, but everyone has different wants / needs, and it's clearly the way phones are going.

Why have they done away with the 32GB? I would have thought that would have been the most popular capacity handset?

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
You would think with how modern Apple should be that they measure in inches, just seems so old fashioned ( I know that tv's and other screens also measure in this size ). I would of thought they would have moved on to mm or cm[SUP]2[/SUP]

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
My printer was shrinking the pics. The 6+ is huge! lol! The 6 is pretty much bang on the same size as my nexus 5.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
The 5S was the first time i upgraded from 16 to 32gb and still have 8gb free. I will be getting the 64 this time but why the f**k does anyone need 128 lol?

I would use it. I'm currently using iTunes Match to hold most of my music because 64Gb doesn't cut it.

Not sure whether to go to 128gb or not because my iPad is 64Gb

DB.

BMW 440i
Deffo going 64GB 6 in Space Grey after looking at my cutout of the 6+.

Who knows, in 1-2 years time when my 6 becomes 'the norm', I may go for a '6S+' or the like, but who knows.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
If I worked at a desk and carried my phone in a suit jacket pocket I'd consider the +, but it's just too big for daily trouser pocket carrying!

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
You would think with how modern Apple should be that they measure in inches, just seems so old fashioned ( I know that tv's and other screens also measure in this size ). I would of thought they would have moved on to mm or cm[SUP]2[/SUP]

They're also American.