ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad buying help

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Me and my two sisters are looking to buy my mum an ipad for her birthday (Saturday). I'm not up to date with specs etc etc, and all she'll use it for is browsing the web.

Can anyone help me out with the best deals etc?

Thanks

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Me and my two sisters are looking to buy my mum an ipad for her birthday (Saturday). I'm not up to date with specs etc etc, and all she'll use it for is browsing the web.

Can anyone help me out with the best deals etc?

Thanks
Buy it through your Uni network, there won't be a deal that is better than full Uni Edu discount.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Discount isn't that great through uni. Get a standard ipad mini for £190 which is cheaper than I thought! Tescos etc sell them for just a few pounds more is what i'm getting at.

Thanks though mate.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Discount isn't that great through uni. Get a standard ipad mini for £190 which is cheaper than I thought! Tescos etc sell them for just a few pounds more is what i'm getting at.

Thanks though mate.
Might be different for different Uni's...

Either way, I'd still go Apple direct because of added warranty/Apple Care etc.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Yeah I have mate. Got engraving done through apple aswell which is a nice touch for her birthday.