ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics are starting to appear

MN04_024.jpg
LOL at that, definitely the bottom / lid of a Macbook pro, look at the bottom edges on the top photo ffs.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Im going to keep this as a speculation thread i'll bin it at 5.59pm on the 7th.

Sold my iPad (1) last night in anticipation of this, even slightly tempted to be one of those Apple geeks that queues (although not for too long) on release day, mainly because the next month or whatever is going to be one hell of a struggle without an iPad!

Megane 225 F1
LOL love threads like these. Proper anal rumours and believers. Just wait 8 days and find out instead of guessing.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Just sold my '2'. Didn't really use it too much so i must resist the non need to buy the 3 but i probably will on launch day.. Such a fan boi!!!!

vauxhall corsa vxr
I'm with the majority again just sold my 2, in prep for the 3 oh the joys of being an apple fan boi

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'll not bother to upgrade my iPad 2 for a new model. I hardly use it and I cannot see it offering anything other than a higher res screen.

I reserve the right to change my mind completely tomorrow evening!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.