ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad 3 - Released March 16th. Pre-Orders start 7th March

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
£850 for an iPad??? Are you mental?

If you want it that much just stick it on a CC

Listerine & Poledo
Well, £850 for iPad and 2 years of 3g

the SIM would normally be £10 a month anyway, leaving the iPad as, effectively, £610....

..which I've just worked out is £80 more than just buying outright.

I've answered my own question. Sorry all!

Bought one of these today. I'm not an artist or anything - but its pretty cool and feels much more natural squiggling about with a chunky pen as opposed to using your finger. Not just for drawing either.
Would've been ideal for Draw Something, but all my mates have become bored of that now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought their Glif the other day, a really neat iPhone stand/mount. Really like folks like them who make simple yet effective products.

I bought their app today too! Really impressive!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I bought one last week too. Great bit of kit :)

Cant help but think it would be a lot better and feel better in your hands if it was squared like the iPhone 4/4s is. My phone feels a lot more refined when holding it.

It does make everything on my phone seem really tiny too lol

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Bought one of these today. I'm not an artist or anything - but its pretty cool and feels much more natural squiggling about with a chunky pen as opposed to using your finger. Not just for drawing either.
Would've been ideal for Draw Something, but all my mates have become bored of that now.

Where did you get it from?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've also got a cosmonaut. I use my iPad for sign off sheets at work and it does exactly what it's supposed too. Because it feels like a dry wipe pen you are less inclined to rest your hand on the screen which of course most fucktards do when signing.

Also great for the likes of Draw Something.

Lou

Anyone else's new iPad just randomly die? Last looked at my iPad on Monday night and left it with 88% battery. Went to use it just now and it was off. Battery completed dead! Got it back on and only thing open was app store app. It's not been connected to any wifi as I'm working away this week and my mifi has been off since Monday too.

This is the 3rd time it's done it now! :(

Z4
Got mine yesterday for my birthday, glad I waited its so cool!
White 32gb, I'm thinking a red leather smart case would look high roller...

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else's new iPad just randomly die? Last looked at my iPad on Monday night and left it with 88% battery. Went to use it just now and it was off. Battery completed dead! Got it back on and only thing open was app store app. It's not been connected to any wifi as I'm working away this week and my mifi has been off since Monday too.

This is the 3rd time it's done it now! :(

Mine did it a couple of times.

It's because I had the auto sleep switched off as that was how my iPad 2 was set with an aftermarket smart cover, but because the magnet positions changed it wasn't sleeping with the cover over it if I forgot to press the lock button. Put the auto sleep back on and it's been fine since.

Cosmonaut fail :dapprove:

9173ce54.jpg

Z4
Nobody answered my questions :(
Can you get a top sites screen?
And can you enable 2 finger swipe to go back a page etc on safari? Annoying pressing the back button...

Did you drop it or did it just fall off? Was seriously contemplating buying one.

Took it out my pocket and it was like that. Fired off an email to Studio Neat and a new one is already on its way. No questions asked.

There is no top sites page and you can't use gestures for forward/back in safari. You can have a bookmarks bar though if that's any good.