ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS7 - Features/Screenshots

320d M Sport
No worries mate it's been pissing me off too haha. A guy at work was saying that you should have it disabled anyway, because if someone steals your phone, then can slide up control center and turn off Airplane Mode. Which will mean that Find my iPhone will not work?

I think you need a PIN to turn off find my iphone now? Right....?

Piece of s**t software keeps crashing my apps and safari is so slow.

Not enjoying this so far. Opinions seem split down the middle on this one.

Arctic 182
Piece of s**t software keeps crashing my apps and safari is so slow.

Not enjoying this so far. Opinions seem split down the middle on this one.

same here, updated my ipad, now I can't search on YouTube, once I type 1 letter it crashes, and embedded videos don't show either.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Wish i'd never upgraded, ipad 3 is now laggy as hell and keeps locking for no reason.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
My ipad is a bit slow, sometimes sits loading a page on safari for ages or embedded youtube videos wont play. Liking it on the iphone though.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Just bitten the bullet and updated my ipad 3. I Personally think it looks a bit 'cheap' and I'm hating the frosted bit at the bottom. Not noticed any lag yet but I've only been using it for 15 mins. Safari seems to load pages a bit faster though?

They have however fixed an annoying keyboard bug that used to really wind me up. Holding down the comma key used to give you an apostrophe. After an iOS 6 update it never worked, but it's now back again. Don't know if anyone else ever noticed it.

133/225/CLS AMG
Looks like it, include the iPad3 in that list too.

Although oddly my Mrs iPad 2 seems fine with the update!

Overall I'm liking the update though, like the look and feel overall, just the few niggles they need to iron out.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Anyone notice while on the home screen if you tilt your iPad back and forth then the background moves about?

SQ5
My iPad 2 had felt brilliant since first doing, iPad 3 is a bit slow after doing it today but hoping it'll sort itself out!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Seems my iphone4 is getting slower now, google maps kept freezing yesterday as well.

Havent updated my ipad3 & very much preferring the looks/speed of the older ios.

My 4 was noticeably slower. I'm on a 5C now though and it is hugely improved.

By iPad 3 are we talking about what was The New iPad at launch? - that's what I've got and it's silky smooth since updating to iOS 7.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
By iPad 3 are we talking about what was The New iPad at launch? - that's what I've got and it's silky smooth since updating to iOS 7.

Yes, The only retina iPad with the old power cable.

133/225/CLS AMG
Million dollar question: do you think they will iron out the iPad 3 issues?

I should think they'll have to as it's clearly a bug rather than lack of spec.

When you consider the iPad 3 is only one (or at most two) steps behind the iPhone 5 in terms of speed I'd be surprised if it was a hardware problem.

My Mrs 4S seems to be fine and my 5 is spot on, only thing I'm noticing is the batter draining quicker!

dk

911 GTS Cab
None at all? Not even when resizing a wallpaper picture?
Not tired, I've kept the same wallpaper picture.

even if it takes a little bit of time, how often do you actually change your wallpaper? And don't say daily.......;)

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Not tired, I've kept the same wallpaper picture.

even if it takes a little bit of time, how often do you actually change your wallpaper? And don't say daily.......;)

Daily.

In truth the reason why I ask is because it'll give me a more accurate view as to whether it's the iPad or update that's amiss.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Daily.

In truth the reason why I ask is because it'll give me a more accurate view as to whether it's the iPad or update that's amiss.
How long is yours taking, just changed the home screen back ground a few times, takes about 10 seconds each time?

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
How long is yours taking, just changed the home screen back ground a few times, takes about 10 seconds each time?

I'd say around that, try to rescale the background, mine freezes a lot. When hitting save as ... It can take 5 - 10 seconds to respond/send you back to the home screen.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
S1Lir8d.jpg

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
BUvhF3gCcAAUpzq.png_large.png

I know obviously when dunked it has to shut down circuitry so obviously it will have to reboot etc, but I stuck mine in water and then took it out over three mins ago now as a test and its still not turned back on?

How long does it take? I need to send an urgent text.

Does anyone else have any issues with the volume on music playback?
Not just in ios7, but I've never had the sound check function work properly. Loads of my songs are at different volumes, which is majorly irritating.

After nearly a week of using it, I've just about got used to it.

But I have come to the conclusion to that iOS 7's Safari is an utter abomination.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
After nearly a week of using it, I've just about got used to it.

But I have come to the conclusion to that iOS 7's Safari is an utter abomination.

I would have said that its one area that has seem vast improvements. Swipe to go back is a particular feature that is awesome. Its much faster than Safari of old.

Whats not to like?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
They need to sort it out for ipad 3, mine is so unresponsive and safari takes ages to load. Its ruining the whole experience for me.