ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS7 - Features/Screenshots

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
You don't need a VPN, just a USA itunes account.

I'm running itunes radio now. Works fine without a proxy.

Last edited:

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
And I'm installed. Although not a fresh install, I will do that later.

All seems good.

Couple of lost bits of artwork in iTunes for some reason.

R14 CUP
I had a battery issue (used 50% battery in the matter of 30 minutes), but turn off 'background app refresh', it will be fine.

White APE
Can I not do this over the air? Just checked for software update and its said my 6.point whatever was up to date.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
My iPad says I don't have permissions to update.

I had this pop up the 1st time I tried to download the update onto my iMac. However when I tried for a 2nd time it just worked.

I think think its an issue as the whole world are trying to do it at the same time.

MkV Golf R32
Can I not do this over the air? Just checked for software update and its said my 6.point whatever was up to date.
I had this also, just updated to 6.whatever then looked for software update again and 7 was there.

Does anyone know how to reduce the amount of mail is on show when you go into emails. I used to have 50 on show only and now I can't seem to find the option and have about 2000 emails showing.

ST1050, 320d
Mine failed at first, so I updated through iTunes on my MBP. First impressions, like everything except the new translucent dock, gets in the way of my nice background pic...

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I must be the luckiest b*****d alive with iPhones and iPods. Any update that comes out - I chuck it on. I don't even double check for backups on anything first. Nothing has gone wrong...... yet! ;)

Liking it so far. It wouldn't let me download the update until I plugged it into the mains though? Tried three times - no go (on 98% battery) - then plugged it to the wall and it worked fine.

Will have more of a play tomorrow with it.

D.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Faultless install here. Not sure I'm a fan but browsing is FAST.

Not a fan of the fact you have to randomly click the bottom corner to get the 'back' button back though.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Faultless install here. Not sure I'm a fan but browsing is FAST.

Not a fan of the fact you have to randomly click the bottom corner to get the 'back' button back though.

Swipe your finger going left to right Rob! So much easier!

Some might say my photos actually look better in iOS7. They're there when you click them, they just don't have thumbnails.

Also, generally laggy as anything on my iPad 3. Even simple things like the keyboard are noticeably slower than before, and everything has a slight hesitation to it.

i-X7NkS5M-L.jpg

Last edited:
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Installed on my iPhone 5 and iPad 2 now, not that impressed tbh, think it looked better before, all the colours etc seem more child like to me and not as established.

Done iPad 3 and iPhone 4 now. Weirdly it's more responsive on the iPhone.

Only issues I can see are my photos going horribly wrong, and my iPad claiming I have 170 unread emails all of a sudden (I don't!)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Its hard not to be overly critical. Certain aspects are better , control pad, photos, chrome. Certain colours are a bit odd. Overall seems ok I'm not sure if I'm imagining it but it does seem a tad jerky now and again, it doesn't really seem that revolutionary. My HTC desire had similar features 3 years ago.

Cue Munson's defence......

Clio 197
Mine took 5 attempts to download. Then wouldn't install , kept getting stuck on "verifying install" tried it again this morning and after 45 mins installation I am now on.

It's a bit laggy on my ageing iPhone 4 but it's essentially a new phone !