ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS 4.3

Lots of people.

But threads like this just make the less intelligent ask lots of questions. So thanks for that.

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
ahh, then at least its not just me... i miss my Fanfare tone... guys at work get really annoyed with that tone... lol

It's even worse at 99% of iPhone people have the same tone. So if it goes off in public loads of people reach for their phone! Lol.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I can't help it though, I'm a fan of the standard tone.

(Well that's a lie, I'm a silent man myself, but when noise is a must, standard message tone is where it's at).

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
It's even worse at 99% of iPhone people have the same tone. So if it goes off in public loads of people reach for their phone! Lol.

I love the horn going off at work, seeing everyone pick up their phone lol

Megane 225 F1
So when Mr Apple Genius told me it would have solved my issues I was having running the iOS4 on my 3g, he was lying......I'm glad I sold it and went Android.

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
So when Mr Apple Genius told me it would have solved my issues I was having running the iOS4 on my 3g, he was lying......I'm glad I sold it and went Android.

technically, he may have been correct, what store did you go to?

Megane 225 F1
So it would have solved them?

I'm still glad I went to the Android. The 3g was s**t.

Last edited:
  Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
yep. all firmware updates contain bug fixes, so 9/10 times your problem would be fixed...

Will, you are a local boy, did you go to the Princesshay store?

Megane 225 F1
Sorry, I completely ignored you there LOL

I went to the Bath store. I'm not that far South West ;)

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Got it now, so I'm guessing there's no hotspot for me?

There is no official news on Personal Hotspot from any UK networks as of yet, but i will make a few phone calls tomorrow to find out. :)

Over the past few days, i have notice that safari is a little bit faster compared with an identical iPhone 4 on the same WiFi zone as mine... i reverted back to 4.2.1 last night cos i wanted my old message tones back!! lol

1998 BMW e46 323i
Cheers Alex. Yeah, from what I've read javascript or whatever has been improved on safari

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
There is no official news on Personal Hotspot from any UK networks as of yet, but i will make a few phone calls tomorrow to find out. :)

There's nothing to know, it's tethering, therefore you'll need tethering enabled on your mobile account.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Personal Hotspot working ok here on Vodafone

99299fb4.jpg