ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Intro - West Yorkshire

1.2 16v Clio
Been on the forums for quite a while really, mainly looks for tips and advice for my car.. anyways finally bought a membership pack and have started doing a few bits to my car.

Im from Wakefield.. drive an 05 1.2 clio with 26k on the clock, not really done anything custom to the car, just modified what she's already got. This is my car anyways.. crappy phone pic that i took earlier tonight so ill get some more when i take the camera out tomorrow :)

P02-07-09_2203.jpg

Should be getting a sport grill when i get paid on monday.. just wanting to make it look tidy before i get to uni.. but yeah, really like the car so thought id give a quick intro :)

Hello!

1.2 16v Clio
Yeah, cars alright.. nothing special. Still needs a few bits and bobs doing with it but im happy with it.