ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior Handle Dismantling

Hi guys, I've got a five door 1.2 and I recently aquired four interior sports handles from good old eBay!
I have an issue with the handles though - The issue is that the rear doors in a 5 door are not operated by cable lock but instead by some sort of rod mechanism (I'm really technical, I know) - I've heard that you can just swap the handle over (the metal part from the sports handles) is that true? If so is it just taking the time to dismantle them?

Thanks in advance guys

Sorry, I've wasted my own time typing this question up - I just took the plunge to see what I could do to the handles and managed to do it hassle free!
In case anyone comes across this looking how to do it...
The handle looks like this from behind:
be9a9ype.jpg

You then remove the spring:
uga8yjyr.jpg

And then the tricky-ish bit - Getting the white plastic part off, I used the flat-head screwdriver on my Gerber to lever it off which worked quite well:
8azumeby.jpg

yvapavy6.jpg

And you're done!

7e5unaty.jpg