ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interest in a group buy for 182 cup coilovers??

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
Hi guys, i'm looking at getting some coilovers for my 182 with cup suspension.
The Vmax group buy seems to have gone very well but they don't do any coilovers for the cup packed Clio's.

I'm not totally sure of the brand yet but it could possibly be H&R and supplied by Yozzasport as i have just recieved a positive email back from them- no priced yet but they they start off at £764 delivered on there website (although i've just been told the website price isn't accurate at the minute). If it goes ahead like this i think its the same price for non-cupped so we couple do both types.

If it looks like we can get this sorted i'll start another thread with a full on list, just register your interest for now though please. We're looking for at least 5 people, hopefully 10+ though.

Gaz :)

rps13
it's the old price pre-hike, however yoz is in europe right??

so they should still be cheaper?

dont know about this cup business but if you get anything off H&R's then i'm in

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
Im interested yes mate, what are the benefits of a group buy?

Just a discount for the people who are involved, not looking too good by these numbers though as we need at least 5 ppl. Still waiting for prices from yozza, hopefully wont be too long though