ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurer with claims

none :(
Hi guys, I used to come on here a couple of years ago and have returned as I am thinking of getting another Clio, however, I haven't been very lucky with my driving and have a couple of claims which both are down as my fault. One I had just passed my test and got lost - in a panic I wasnt paying attention and hit another car from behind - about 3 years ago claim cost was 5000 :(

The second claim was me trying to avoid one accident and ended up in another, a car was driving like a right fool and evasive manoeuvres were needed I just picked the wrong lane to go into, the car and all witnesses left the scene leaving me there in the back of another car with nothing I could do :/ claim cost unsettled - happened this June.

So, I was wondering who would be the best insurers to go with for someone with my history? I'm 22 years old and male.

The car I doubt will have modifications because i want to avoid anything that will increase the insurance anymore and I would love a 182 but it's all down to the insurance!

Hopefully this is in the right section (I had a good look around to see if there was one more appropriate) and hopefully someone has some idea of what company would be best.

Thanks

Ashley

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Some companies (tesco springs to mind) only take into account accidents in the last 3 years. Find one of these and you might not have to declare the first one :)

none :(
Oh i didn't know that! You sir/madam (?) have just made my day :D I also have four years motorbike no claims, would they be of any use?

Ashley