ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance renewal..

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Bonjourno..

Need some suggestions as to who to go with this year as Greenlight have quoted me £962 for my renewal (I'm 25, 4NCB, no claims, but with a 21 year old girlfriend on the insurance)

So far the web search has brought up Admiral at £753 with both of us covered.

Any suggestions? Don't mind having to ring brokers this week, so feel free to suggest

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Bell won't quote me, don't like the mods

Edit: Cheers Da, just seen the post and will ring em on Monday

Last edited:
  Clio 172
I'm with Admiral. 25 yr old with 23 yr old g/f. 53 plate 172 costs me 690 a year to insure with 2 yrs no claim.3 yrs in december and a claim in 2005 where she crashed a car on my policy.They are pretty good though

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Direct Line's site doesn't even specify whether they cover mods, and doesn't give you the option to select any on the there either

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Chris Knott just gave me a ridiculously good quote today.

Definitely recommend them, they less than halfed my renewal price with bell and knocked about £50 off my nearest best quote with the dreaded flux!