ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance policy screw up

BG182FF
Hi all

Travelled down to surrey on saturday to pick up my new BG 182, rang my insurance company, swapped over the policy from my old car to this one, and clearly spelled out the registration a couple of times, paid the fee and they tell me its all gone through ok and the vehicle is insured from that moment.

Just sorting out the vehicle docs now, putting service history docs into a folder ect.. and went to print out the insurance docs (As Adrian Flux will email them) and the policy they've sent me is for a different vehicle, albeit an identical car but different reg.! So it seems im insured on a vehicle I dont own, and my car isnt insured :S

Quick look on www.askmid.com and my 182 is coming up as insured, which im finding a bit odd tbh ...

Dont want to be stopped on my way to work for no insurance in the morning to be honest. Will be calling them in the morning, feel like firing some f***s into someone over this! :mad: