ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance is rubbish!

Megane 225
save the money mate my renewal for the 182 is 700 quid got a years NCB and im only 21. Had a 1.4 megane for 2 years kept it standard and saved my money best decision i have ever made :D

Renault Clio Mk3 1.2
£1500 as a named driver on a 1.2! you must have literaly just passed your test or your insurer is just bending you over. im 19 with 1 and a half years no claims and my insurance is £1150 with Elephant for my 197!

Yeah, this is my first car, I'm 19 and have been driving for just over a year. I have 0 no claims because if I was on my insurance as the main driver i'd be looking at paying £3000+, so the way I'm doing it is the cheapest I'll get!

FF Clio 182
Yeah, this is my first car, I'm 19 and have been driving for just over a year. I have 0 no claims because if I was on my insurance as the main driver i'd be looking at paying £3000+, so the way I'm doing it is the cheapest I'll get!

Try keeping yourself as a main driver but try adding your parents (If they have lots of no claims and no points that it) My first car was £1900 but added them and it went down to £1100. Its something i suppose. As long as your the main driver your allowed to do it.