ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Initiale on winter wheels *56k no no*

Rover 620ti, MK1 Valver
Jus gave it a clean so decided to try my new camera phone :D
my mate henry in the background giving it a wee polish, lol

DSC00066.gif

DSC00065.gif

DSC00067.gif

DSC00074.gif

DSC00075.gif

Chocolate Bar™
looks like a minter! very very rare car as well. What sort of toys have you got on that baby?

Rover 620ti, MK1 Valver
Its in very good condition and i think the milage is reasonable for its age (almost 58k)

its got a few toys like the leather, ac, electric windows/sunroof, creased leather door cards, fuel computer, extra interior lights etc. The fake wood trim is a bit odd though, lol

Iv done a few subtle mods to it like 35mm apex springs, custom cat back exzaust (ovel tail pipe the sits snug under the back bumper), simota i/c with heatshield and tints

was thinking about selling it but i don't know yet, lol

Want to stick it on the rolling road and see what its sticking out.. hope for 115bhp (its the k4m 1.6 16v)

Rover 620ti, MK1 Valver
Henry looks like a right gangsta!! Wats the plate say in the windscreen?

Henry is gangsta :lolup:.... joke :p

The plate says "Big G".. one of my nicknames and my forum name on other car sites.

the steering wheel in this thing is the same as the ph-quick i think.. diff colour tho

Car SOLD :-(
Henry looks like a right gangsta!! Wats the plate say in the windscreen?

The plate says "Big G".. one of my nicknames and my forum name on other car sites.

the steering wheel in this thing is the same as the ph-quick i think.. diff colour tho

Yeh, but your wheel is in leather, not melt in your hands Alcantara!

Rover 620ti, MK1 Valver

Yeh, but your wheel is in leather, not melt in your hands Alcantara!

Thats a very good point, lol.. iv never noticed this before, lol