ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

inferno pics- pre op!

Clio 182 inferno
Just taken these on my iphone so please excuse the quality.
Im gonna be making alot of changes soon thanx to the advice you guys gave me on my last thread, so thought id upload a few pre op pics!

would love a pro to take some pics for me and create a little portfolio when im done so if anyone knows a good-un in west mids let me know!

Attachments

• IMG_0237.jpg
    IMG_0237.jpg
    517.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0247.jpg
    IMG_0247.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0245.jpg
    IMG_0245.jpg
    520.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0229.jpg
    IMG_0229.jpg
    524.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0213.jpg
    IMG_0213.jpg
    508.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0231.jpg
    IMG_0231.jpg
    517.7 KB · Views: 29
  Clio 1.2 mk2
My mate Ben is pretty handy with a camera.. I wouldn't call him a pro but he's decent done a fair few for me. I'll post a link of some of his stuff if you want. PM me if interested. Ohh and the car looks mint!! Well not mint, it's orange haha but looks good.

Clio 182 inferno
My mate Ben is pretty handy with a camera.. I wouldn't call him a pro but he's decent done a fair few for me. I'll post a link of some of his stuff if you want. PM me if interested. Ohh and the car looks mint!! Well not mint, it's orange haha but looks good.

Minty orange!
I want a really nice little portfolio folder if you know what i mean.
This car is my pride and joy, and when/if i sell it i think it would be a really nice selling point to show the new owner.
If your mate is good and if he can put something together, im happy to pay

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Im going to agree with RevelS here...

Keep the wheels silver!
Coilovers- yes
Exhaust- yes
Standard bullets- yes

Interior trims, standard

Vectra
the inferno is one of the best colors out there in my opinion...the plans sound great ad be all for black wheels or maybe some black turnini's but all plans sound great , stunning car mate!

Clio 182 inferno
Im going to agree with RevelS here...

Keep the wheels silver!
Coilovers- yes
Exhaust- yes
Standard bullets- yes

Think it will look too chavtastic?
I really fancied the black wheels. In two minds now what to do.
Could do with a cup spoiler aswel!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
If you search for JFS he has black wheels on his inferno.

You can look at it and see if you fancy it. I like yours as it is though!

Sam!

Clio 182 inferno
the inferno is one of the best colors out there in my opinion...the plans sound great ad be all for black wheels or maybe some black turnini's but all plans sound great , stunning car mate!

Thanx for the comments chap.
Perhaps i should leave the wheels silver, just get a refurb or turinis.
Silver turinis 15" maybe?

Clio 182 inferno
I think he means the black wheels..

That is what i meant.
I have seen black wheels on the inferno and i do like them, but silver
Is different on inferno as i believe an inferno without cup packs is rare. I like to be different-
Pink wheels anyone!? :rasp:

Corsa SXi
The wheels look fresh in silver. Plus you'd have to keep slapping the tyre shine on with black wheels! :dead:

Last edited:
  Clio 182 inferno
Ok the wheels are staying silver!
Anyone know how much i should be paying for a cup spoiler plus will it be difficult to get the right colour?

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Yeah I know you only live round the corner, Taking it to a bloke who knows a man ;) lol will let you know how much and the quality soon as it's done fella.

RB 182
Spray shack on here will do it post and return, think his price is pretty resonable and his work looks good, have a look in the traders section!