ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

INFERNO ORANGE NEW IDEAS!

arctic 182 ff
Theres a reciept in the history for the exhaust i think,very good quality exhausts from there they have a big waiting list,never had any issues with the car really barr the worn gearbox mounts which i replaced,also the engine management light used to pop on now and then after i fitted the decat.loved that little car hope your enjoying it !!!

182 inferno
yea all i knew it was a custom exsaust ive never heard of the company that made it before thought, but it sounds really good im my own opinion! yea the engine management light came up twice in my ownership its just the lamba sensor i think, im ejoying it alot and going to be spending alot of money on it over the winter!
Theres a reciept in the history for the exhaust i think,very good quality exhausts from there they have a big waiting list,never had any issues with the car really barr the worn gearbox mounts which i replaced,also the engine management light used to pop on now and then after i fitted the decat.loved that little car hope your enjoying it !!!

182 inferno
got these for a good price and they are mint condition always wanted recaros since day one!
http://
040_zps252bd8fc.jpg

182 inferno
should be nice when it is done got a bit of work to do yet with brakes and that! speaking a fortune on the bean!

182 inferno
yea, was considering seelling it at one point but couldnt go through with it! erm i have drawing of caliper brackets somewhere, got one of my mates to do it for me! i certainly wouldnt be buying that kit from pure motorsport.. pure rip of!

pure-motorsport

ClioSport Trader
  Clio 172
yea, was considering seelling it at one point but couldnt go through with it! erm i have drawing of caliper brackets somewhere, got one of my mates to do it for me! i certainly wouldnt be buying that kit from pure motorsport.. pure rip of!
That kit is one of the least profitable parts we sell and I'm sure you would be surprised at how little we make on it. The parts soon add up when you include calipers, discs, bolts, brackets, brake lines etc. Compared to other big brake kits on the market I personally think it's really well priced. If you think it's expensive that's fine, but saying it's a rip off implies we are making a huge profit and laughing all the way to the bank.