ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno cleaned with new shoes

Faded trophy
Give it a clean today then went and picked up wheels of my mate who was selling them after trading his cup in, so you can probably guess CUP TURINIS :cool:

2010-02-14141255.jpg

2010-02-14150416.jpg

2010-02-14150435.jpg

White ds3
looks nice m8.seling your 182 wheels? you know you wont be able to loer very much due to the ofset being difrent in the 182 cum suspencion;)

Faded trophy
yeh only want to lower it like 40mm anyway :) yeh will be selling my 182 wheels just goin to put my pirellis on the new wheels as there brand new and i want them lol

Faded trophy
ill might be intrestid in 182 wheels with no tyres m8 i can even get them taken of for free lol

im getting the tires swapped by stu so i can have a word and he will do it for u lol just give me a text when u wont them got a few curb marks on them not to bad were on them when i bought the car:(

Faded trophy
its gota wait abit now as i sort of spent money i havnt really got on the wheels lol so ill lower it then get a filter got the itg panel filer atm

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
wheels suit it well! Not too sure on the bullets though, look a bit plain!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Oooh if there carbon then its a different story! From the pics i just thought they were sprayed amphasite :eek:

Faded trophy
yeh in certain light it does look like a trophy lol
thanks for all the comments guys hopefully a few more updates too come :)