ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In Memory of Moo's Saxo

Some of a Clio 1.8 16v
Well I know many of you know of my little brother Moo's Saxo and so I thought i'd stick up a thread with it's best pictures as it's now met it's end. as time went on Moo fell out of love with the Saxo so when A young lad off Sax-P offered him good money for the car he decided to take it. We knew the car needed some work and since matey was happy to take it as it stood we folded and let him buy it.
Once he got the car and stripped it he decided he wasn't up to or up for the work involved and decided to keep the best bits, sell the rest and scrap the shell.
So it's with a heavy heart i post this thread saying goodbye to the sax and Rest in peace.

P1010728.jpg

P1010731.jpg

_Steinhardt_090712_4181.jpg

P1010735.jpg

_Steinhardt_090712_4286.jpg

_Steinhardt_090712_4076.jpg

P1010752.jpg

P1010720.jpg

Cheers For Looking

Disastra Coupe
Was a tasty car. When i saw the engine being built on SaxP i watched it very closely.

The second i saw that Fisher was buying it i knew it was going to go downhill. I see the reasons why he's done what he's done, but his original plans was basically to make it the same as his but with Moo's engine?! Stupidity that lol.

Megane r26
i remeber the build thread on sax-p not quite my cup of tea but still an awesome car an a credit to ya bro an anyone else involved in it. Top job

mx5
Shame to see it go, was such a nice car
think the satin black was a bad choice, but love the car other than that. just think it cheapens it a bit.