ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

immobiliser

clio rxe
went to start my car there and wont start immobiliser light flashes rapidly for few mins then goes back to normal, can anyone help?

Meg 230 f1
might be you key i had the same problem and after i change most of the bits it was the key had gone about 120 quid from renault for the key then you need to get it programed to you car

Clio 182 FF
Yes i think its a key problem, have you dropped them or something because the chip becomes loose.
I had the exact same problem and renault had to order me a key which took 4 days. Great when youve got no car!!!!

clio rxe
thins is when i try to start it dash lights light up very dimly, this wouldnt happen if key was decoded would it?

clio rxe
aa just been,, he tried his battery and car seemed to have power going but not enough, car was turning over for him though, would this happen if it was immobiliser? Thought nothing would work if immboiliser had activated. He reckons could be starter solenoid, any opinions?