ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Immobiliser Help If Wanted

Mk3 Clio
If enyone has a problem with there immobiliser just give me a shout and i will try and help them out ..

Yeeeee Haaaaaaaaaa

Clio Maxim 1.4
Got a 1.4 R reg Maxim, immobiliser won't switch off... so currently useless!! have swapped battery and previously sealed the sunroof! so no leaks...

Any ideas?!?!?

Clio Maxim 1.4
Ring around the ignition barrel?? what are you suggesting?

I only have the 1 key unfortunately, but will try changing the battery 1st as a cheap solution... Although the red light on the key lights up...

AK

M240i
sometimes the batteries will have enough power to power the LED but not enough to power the transmitter to open the car...

Clio Maxim 1.4
True.... Not overly sure though... Surely if I hit the key fob about 20 times and the red light keeps flashing on it, it should have had enough power in to send a signal on the 1st press..... Who knows...

Clio Maxim 1.4
OP?!?!?

P.S Have changed the batteries, and the light on the fob is brighter...... But still no joy with disabling the immobiliser...

Guess I need to get some engineer to take a look......

Mk3 Clio
send me your ecu and i will remove the immobliser completely no problems in the future simplee :D