ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iCloud - REQUIRES iOS 5

Honda. Tesla Someday
www.iCloud.com

Sign in with your usual Apple ID and password, and away you go!!

brilliant stuff!!!!!

(I did search to see if an iCloud thread existed and didnt find any, so here we are. If I have made a mistake, flame me till I BURN!!!!!)

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Re: www.iCloud.com

Gotta be on an OSX Lion device or IOS 5 to get it to work though eh?

BG 182

Did it work for you? Asking me to go to system preferences, but i can't find anything iCloud related?

Honda. Tesla Someday

Yep, which will happen today!!

'Find my iPhone' works a treat though!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Website is broken, went into find my iphone, it couldn't find it, now I can't get out of find my iphone, just auto loads every time I open the site.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

How much use will it be to me?

BMW F31

Worked fine on my Vista machine, synced all my contacts, mail, calendar appointements etc. Find my iPhone worked fine also. although I sneeked a copy of iOS5 this morning as I couldn't be bothered to wait lol.

Gav_r26

ClioSport Club Member
  2006 Megane R26

Website is broken, went into find my iphone, it couldn't find it, now I can't get out of find my iphone, just auto loads every time I open the site.

You need to click the cloud icon on the top left of the devices list ;-)

Works fine for me.

Just clicked 'Find my iPhone' and could see my iPad at home, iPhone at work, and the wife's iPhone at her work.

Honda. Tesla Someday

Works fine for me.

Just clicked 'Find my iPhone' and could see my iPad at home, iPhone at work, and the wife's iPhone at her work.

Wouldnt it have been hilarious if you saw your wifes iPhone at your best mates house?

Wouldnt it have been hilarious if you saw your wifes iPhone at your best mates house?

They couldn't cope with her ;)

I'm tempted to remote lock / send a loud sound which can't be turned off.

214fc28c.jpg

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Still trying to really understand this., so 2 questions.

1) Can I choose what I want to have synced with iCloud? As in if I don't want my music to sync with iCloud I can untick it? And just sync my contacts etc?

2) If I do sync my music, when I import a CD into iTunes and it automatically is available to me on my iPhone, does it take up memory on my iPhone? Or am I just accessing it via iCloud?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
First time I've ever used the find my device thingy and have to agree that it is pretty cool.

BG 182
one thing that really bugs me is that my @me.com address is transfered to icloud but i dont even use the address and just use my aol one.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yep. For three years.

At least I got a cool email address before all the noobs snap them up now it's free.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I don't use it, although I need a new email address I think.

I use Exchange. Liking iOS5 though.