ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iceberg silver Clio's Pics

With all this talk about iceberg silver clios, i though i'd start an Iceberg Silver Clio thread as i'm bored and it gives eveyone a chance to show theres off ;)

Heres mine before Eibach Sportlines, black badges, Brembo Max, Greenstuffs pads etc etc.

fp2.jpg

And with the Eibachs etc.

4ef1fd33.jpg

5a6c9c4e.jpg

Iceburg 172FF
Got no decent pics of mine but ill use this as a placeholder for later today when i go out and take some :D

BMW 330Ci Sport

Is there a chance this an import ?

As it has no renault security register stickers on the door windows (can't see if theres etching on glass though) :S

Or did you take them off ?

Looks sweet though.

What you done to it ?

I think original owner had it imported from Holland yes! I say this because the hand book and other literature is in Dutch!!! I had to buy an English version for myself. The windows do have the number plate etched on them though?
I bought it completely standard about 12 months ago and the mods I've added are:
- H&R Coilovers
- K-Tec Stealth system
- Cup Turinis
- Simota Carbon Aero Form Induction Kit with Samco intake pipe
- Clear side repeaters
- Removed spare wheel, jack and tools - replaced with a can of tyre foam!

- Soon to have Brembo HC front discs and I may swap the Simota Induction Kit for a Viper. :D

Cheers!

Is there a chance this an import ?

As it has no renault security register stickers on the door windows (can't see if theres etching on glass though) :S

Or did you take them off ?

Looks sweet though.

What you done to it ?

I think original owner had it imported from Holland yes! I say this because the hand book and other literature is in Dutch!!! I had to buy an English version for myself. The windows do have the number plate etched on them though?
I bought it completely standard about 12 months ago and the mods I've added are:
- H&R Coilovers
- K-Tec Stealth system
- Cup Turinis
- Simota Carbon Aero Form Induction Kit with Samco intake pipe
- Clear side repeaters
- Removed spare wheel, jack and tools - replaced with a can of tyre foam!

- Soon to have Brembo HC front discs and I may swap the Simota Induction Kit for a Viper. :D

Cheers!

I did wonder :)

BMW 330Ci Sport
Nothing! I never like to keep anything heavy in the boot as it just adds weight!

Forgot to mention it's got strut braces front and back. So the rear brace also prevents me from really using the boot properly! :S But I can live with that! :)