ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I R Nutjob.....

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
he is either

A. A very good driver
B. Has a relativly short life span or
C. None of the above and its really an advert for the next generation console.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
This guy is an absolute prick. No care about anyone else. Near the beginning matey had to sprint across the road. Driver didn't even attempt to slow down.
Passing cars too close.
I would f**k this guy up

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Proper bell end for driving like that on public roads. Especially in busy town centres, had enough after a few minutes but he nearly run down two people crossing the road

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Drive it like you stole it.

Poor passenger must of been kacking his pants.

ITB BG 182
Probably a peugeot around somewhere.

I'll get the peugeot instead, seems to be keeping up nicely....

OP - the driver does have some mad skills and some huge balls for even attempting that lot but still I would love to see the video of him crashing!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Suzuki Swift Sport
What a nutter, he nearly hits a few cars and is close to running people over, only a matter of time before that goes badly wrong!

At one point it sounded like he'd clipped a car. Weapon's Grade r****d TBH, for those saying "skills", he barely looks in control most of the time. Bet he's got plastic tyres and a welded diff too, the way that spins up.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Need4drive said:
Do You Want Us To Make MORE EXTREME(WITHOUT PUTTING OTHER DRIVERS IN DANGER ANY MORE!) VIDEO with Giorgi Tevzadze in FEBRUARY? Do You Want to See NOT COMPUTERIZED, TRUE ACTION? IT DEPENDS ON YOU! YOU CAN HELP US BY TRANSFERING AT LEAST 1 US Dollar, 1 GBP, 1 EUR or 1 GEL TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT! It Will Help Us To Pay The Fines, To Maintain The Car, and To MAKE MUCH MORE EXTREME VIDEO FOR YOU IN FEBRUARY!Bank Details
SWIFT: BAGAGE22
Beneficiary: TEVZADZE GIORGI
Account: GE15BG0000000292686400

Really?

172 CUP
hope he fu**ing dies a tragic and slow death in as much pain as possible whilst his balls are eaten by a squirrel:dead: