ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I kicked a Skyline's ass...

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Skills, where did you get that extra rear view mirror from?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
nice stuff, where is the vid of the embarrassing incident? ;)

Renaultsport 200
Well done, just goes to show what taking a proper line can do for you. The skyline was all over the place.

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
Class! :D

but what the ... is that spoiler on the skyline? The owner will have to go back to the garage, maybe more go faster stripes and a bigger spoiler LOL

RS 172
Some very nice smooth driving there. The Skyline look rather wrong with that irioning board on the back...

LY 182
proper driving!

if you do track time at french car show or the like,, let me jump in with ya for a lap!??

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
What tyres are you running? I presume they are semi's.... Have you driven with a number of different types and brands of and which are your favourite.

black ph2 172
well done mark great driving, he must have been well pi##ed off in his 2.5l gts. lol. what tyre's you using,:D

V6 255 (Illiad Blue)
That'll be why Ive never been on a track, didnt know that, thought you just rammed the fuc kers off :)