ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I just got my CLIO 182 FF Re-mapped, here are the results!

Had it done at AMD Essex.

2s920jq.jpg

aw4ab9.gif

2ah64xt.jpg

Real close-up - http://twitpic.com/5g9q6w/full

Nothing special aside from the custom re-map.

Aesthetically...Turinis, new splitter. Also has a milltek exhaust and eibach sportlines.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
200hp with an exhaust and remap???

I'm not knocking you fella as thats what you've been told but i'd take that result with a pinch of salt.

No doubt the remap and exhaust have helped but 191hp before and 201hp after is a bit, well, over enthusiastic! lol.

ITB'd MK1
LOL!!! 0degrees air temp would actually make the computer reduce the reading, but it just shows how little attention to detail they're paying. 5th would have the same effect. Sounds like a right botch job

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I usually find the fact that they did the mods the problem.

Why would they take money off you and then give you a crap rr? They want you to be happy.

The 182 probably came with 172bhp!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Most people on here say that the rs tuning rollers are the most accurate and 172s etc struggle to make 172 with mods on those rollers!

As said before, the bhp is probably a little optimistic but I'd hope that the gains are genuine.

Remaps are about how the car drives as well as power so as long as you are happy with it, that's all that matters.

172 5HED
LOL.... good old AMD I rmemebr seeing a 197 mapped there with a few mods that made more than mine did. The owner just refused to see logic and posted all over every forum..... funny really!