ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I forgot why i love F40's

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Just look at this thing:

biga.gif

bigb.gif

bigc.gif

bigd.gif

bige.gif

bigf.gif

bigg.gif

bigh.gif

bigi.gif

bigj.gif

bigk.gif

bigl.gif

bigm.gif

bign.gif

bigo.gif

bigp.gif

bigq.gif

bigr.gif

bigs.gif

bigt.gif

bigu.gif

bigv.gif

bigw.gif

'53 172 Cup
Looks the dogs in White!!!

One of my students Dads has a couple but they're both red... on is race tuned though and has a tad over 800bhp... still waiting for a go out in it!!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Spoilt it tbh!!!! I love F40s but not in WHITE!! They are called a Ferrari for a reason and i think it looks much better in Red.

Turbos.
Is that right, 0 miles? Awesome! Lovely shots... but red is much better.

Anyone know the story on why its white, pre-production car maybe?

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Is that right, 0 miles? Awesome! Lovely shots... but red is much better.

Anyone know the story on why its white, pre-production car maybe?

Wasn't white a factory colour choice? There is/was a White one at Egham Ferrari showroom. Thought you could have them on black as well.

Epic car whatever the colour.

Homo spec mazda
The other white one is chris evans's car. Not too sure what the story with this one is but IIRC not a normal factory option.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I always thought they looked a little sad and upset from the front view. It's those droopy headlights - lol!

Still, epic machinery. But the arch rival at the time to my all-time fave - the Porsche 959. I would be Susan Boyle's life-long personal muff-diver to get a chance to drive a 959.

D.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
ferrari's "home" colour is actually yellow!

yea i know but red is very very common colour for a ferrari and i think its spoiling the whole ferrari theme.. well thats what i feel.. everyone is entilted to their own opinions i guess.. Red for the win!!! :D

B

Brown.

Hard ti drive by the looks!

although it is the lm

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0YPabCzxMXM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0YPabCzxMXM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]