ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I Finally Own A Clio!!

silver clio grande 1.2
WHOO! i put the deposit down on my first ever car my lovely little clio! it's silver and a Y reg and for a 5 year old car it has 34,000 on the clock, it's a 1.2 grande and i got it for 2,900 from 3,295. immaculate condition. cd player and 6 by 9's on the parcel shelf im so pleased. i pick it up on saturday i cant wait im so excited.:D :D

silver clio grande 1.2
only got one at the moment and it not very good. will have a little photoshoot with it saturday but dont know how to put pictures up

Audi TT 3.2 V6
congrats on getting your first car. my clio is my second car and i have no regrets what so ever. i love it even though its only a 1.2, gives more than enough power for a young driver :)

Black Gold Cup Packed 182
Got my 52 plate (Dec 02) 1.2 ph2 for 3300 with 34k on the clock, sounds similar aye :D although mine didnt come with CD player or 6x9s but excelent condition :)

silver clio grande 1.2
im currently looking for insurance on it now and the cheapest ive been quoted was with girl motor.com at £919.78, third party, fire and theft that includes legal cover and courtesy car. ive tried confused.com and others and they start getting a bit pricey. dont know if you guys know of any other cheap insurance companies.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Clio Bex said:
im currently looking for insurance on it now and the cheapest ive been quoted was with girl motor.com at £919.78, third party, fire and theft that includes legal cover and courtesy car. ive tried confused.com and others and they start getting a bit pricey. dont know if you guys know of any other cheap insurance companies.

how old are you bex? have you tried admiral, they were great for me. also add your mum and dad onto the policy as named drivers...lowered my policy by £300 :)

silver clio grande 1.2
russ9898 said:
how old are you bex? have you tried admiral, they were great for me. also add your mum and dad onto the policy as named drivers...lowered my policy by £300 :)

im 18 quote a car phoned me today and quoted me £896 third party fire and theft which included legal protection, courtesy car, cover for driving abroad, roadside and breakdown cover and stereo protection.