ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I am really a school teacher... Honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Black Gold with cup packs
:eek: :eek: Would you say you are a School Teacher or Lecturer to lower your insurance premium? Even though you are not? It drops my premium by £200, which I think is unfair! Tempted to tell my insurers I am a teacher and reap the financial benefits? would they check on this do you think?

172 Cup
If you crashed and made a claim and they asked to see proof of your occupation then you're fcuked, left with no car and most likely be prosecuted.

Sound worth it now?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
What if u're a home tutor? Does that make u a teacher?

U can't prove ur occupation either right?

My main issue was to check if insurers follow up you occupation, because usually it's just a one line answer like for me example. Job Description- Health and saftey officer! you would think that title alone would lower your insurance premium compared to a teacher. But it does not.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
all they'd need to do would be to look on here for this self ownage, and no pay out.....

BMW E92/Audi S3
What if u're a home tutor? Does that make u a teacher?

U can't prove ur occupation either right?

Either way. If insurance companies start watching you. Just walk into a school and start telling the kids what to do..

Well, teachers, nurses, etc don't get paid great money, it's only fair that their insurance is cheaper.

all they'd need to do would be to look on here for this self ownage, and no pay out.....

Oh yes thats right i'm insured under the name Se7en172!

Teachers do ok £30k, oh wait this is CS.net most people earn 60k+ here.

cos they get paid a pittance, for the work they do to keep the country running!

They don't actually run the country ;) they are employed to attempt to educate the scroates that pass as kids these days. I'm not getting drawn into the teachers wages debate. However insurance premium is supposed to be calculated on what risk you present as a driver, NOT your salary, that's irrelevant.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

Health and Safety Coordinator

Make sure you change this first then sunshine....:clown:

nice pic btw :dead:

Clio

So what about every other employed person in the country? They don't help keep the country running?
Train Drivers
Bus Drivers
Shop Assistants
Lorry drivers
Council Workers
NHS Staff
Bankers
Mechanics

Most of those probably work alot more hours for alot less money. Teachers chose the profession and were fully aware of the salary before the got involved.

Health and Safety Coordinator

Make sure you change this first then sunshine....:clown:

nice pic btw :dead:

Oh the green eyed monster lurks!
That is the image of the benefits of a healthy lifetyle
I should be the new face of Rivita!
f**k off gastric britton

Why would I change that?

Clive the Clio no. 2
teachers earn about 30k a year, and thats not bad for a wage, hours are great 8.30 - 4 then about 12 weeks off a year hoilday,

and mace is right, how about nurses, they save lives and they earn like 16k a year! The army in iraq and afganistan 13k a year!

But there is only one of those vacancies available in every school. Whereas they are crying out for school teachers at 25-30k everywhere.

And?

Teachers get paid better than you think, basic is 30 ish, plus rises each year, plus a few k for being in charge of a stock cupboard.

I'm not arguing I think teachers get paid enough!

LY 200

well said, couldnt agree more!!

Lol....Really!?

I know a few PE Teachers who are not doing too bad for themselves and considering they have almost half the year off in holiday for doing what im made to believe to be a fairly non stressful job anyway id say they have it more made than the likes of me tbh!!!

Most are paid above 25k anyway so id say they are paid fairly well even though its not CS salary.......Obviously!!!

Put your a teacher.

If they ask them to prove it, go on wikipedia and tell them something, and you have taught them. Hence you are a teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.