ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HTC Incredible S

Clio 172mk2
there about 3 new htc fones thats new all with a S after name , they was only shown off at mwc this month, so no one will have them yet.

Seems like a stupid name to me. Forget the jinx aspect.

'What phone do you have?'
'I have the Incredible S'
'The S? Never heard of that. What makes it incredible?'

Racist?

ksp1.jpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i really like them too, they feel solid and really good reliability.

Anybody know when this is due to be released to T-Mobile or even in the UK?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Whats the difference compared to the Desire HD? Spec looks almost identical.

Yozz'd up 182
Get the desire hd has more internal memory?

Other than that seem pretty identical.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Almost another month till upgrade, if this dosn't come out on T-Mobile till then i'll get the Desire HD. I really like the video calling be Sweet

you can get it on tmobile - but you must go through carphone warehouse rather than tmobile shop for some godforsaken reason! between this and the bb torch for me

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
you can get it on tmobile - but you must go through carphone warehouse rather than tmobile shop for some godforsaken reason! between this and the bb torch for me
is this short term going throught them? Just that i'm on the friends and family on T-Mobile and don't want to leave.

Megane 225 F1
Doesn't look anything special tbh.

For me the Samsung Nexus S is the best android at the moment. I was using my mates Desire Hd at the weekend and another ones Galaxy S and they just don't cut it.

"Navy" N17 TWO
8mp camera sounds good :) but is it better than the 8mp on the samsung Tocco Ultra - I had it and HATED it!

Best mate has the Wildfire - swears it's like a mini iphone lol
That was after he had a lorry-load of trouble with the HTC Desire - spent more time in Vodafone than it did in his hands :dapprove: