ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HT Leads

LY FF182
So my HT leads are split and causing misfires, I want a new set before February track day.. What's the best ones to go for in terms of cost/performance/reliability?

Ive seen OE are about £65, are the manicore leads (or other brands) worth buying instead?

I got OEM from Renault Wolverhampton - they were the cheapest at the time so could be worth contacting. No point in buying the others they will only do the same job.

LY FF182
How much were they jesus ? I've been searching for prices and how well they last. I was just thinking if there's a set that will do the job the same/better for less money

There's very little choice. Probably best with OE from Renault but I am using a red silicone set sold on ebay for £32 and no issues so far.

I would have prefered OE from renault but I couldn't justify the cost when these were half the price. Quality of the conections is probably a step down and don't have the sleeves around the leads that make the Renault (beru made) ones a neat and reliable fitment, but I've no doubt these ebay ones will provide me with a few years of reliable service.

Last edited: