ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to use standard cd changer

TTRS & V50
Ok this is probably a daft question.

But i looked through my manuals and none of them say how to use the cd changer.

Its the standard cd changer from a mk2 ph2 172.

When i bought the car it didnt have the magazine that went in it. So i bought one, and inserted it, now how do you eject them ? Do you have to take the magazine out to insert cds, or can it be done with the magazine in the casing ?

Chears :eek:

If you put the magazine in the changer, press the green ? button to remove the mag. The cd's have to be put into it manually (the mag thing slides out for each cd)

You need to take the magazine out to swap/add cd's.

TTRS & V50
I know I know, i pressed the button, but it aint coming out ? So its stuck ?

Also under my seat theres a plug thats not plugged in ? Not sure where it goes ! I assume its nothing to do with the cd changer cause the radio is recongnising that theres no cd by saying 'error cd'.

TTRS & V50
Just checked and theres a wire from the side bit that goes straight into the back of the cd changer. Also a wire that goes to the seat, but this wire is split into two and one end goes to the seat and the other has a plug on the end that just hanging there not plugged into anything.

TTRS & V50
How does "error cd" mean there's no CD in? PMSL

Try plugging the cable in...

Cause it never said this before i put the magazine in, so obviously its trying to read something thats not there now theres a magazine in.

So PMSL ?!?