ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how old are you and what you driving?

Italian 3.2 V6
20, ..from sunday going to be driving ph2 172 :D :D CANT FEKIN WAIT!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
  Liquid Yellow 182 FF
17 and driving this :

web2-1.jpg

Mondeo ST220
how does the st220 feel??

did you have a 1*2 before??

Never owned a 1*2 although have driven a few.

The ST220 is wonderful. Very very different to the clios as you probably imagine.

Get all sorts of comments from mates for owning a Mondeo at 20 lol.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
I want to know how some of you guys can afford to buy, run and mod some of these cars so young.

At 25 I drive a '98 Megane Coupe 1.6 8v on 175k, an '84 Land Rover 90 and an '83 Capri 2.8i. The Landy costs a fortune in oil and diesel and, since I only use Ultimate in the Capper that's getting costly too. The problem with having a 'runner' and two toys is that is costs £1,300 per year to insure them, £150 to MoT (at least - one will usually fail and require remedial work) and £555 per year tax. Ouch.

cos i drive one car not 3

Caterham 270R
29 Drive a 04 plate Clio 182 and my baby is my 1991 suzuki swift Gti ( sad i know but i love it )

clio sport 172
barron... i thought i was a special one with a ph 2 ff 172 but i think you have just pissed on my bonfire with 2 haha