ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How NOT To Mod A 172

Twingo GT
i think id rather drive a robin reliant if im honest.. i know my car isnt a stunner as such but still...

Twingo GT
and apparently theres more too? id rather spend that on forging engine and ITB's etc for a 172 not ruining it!

G

Gregor11

I clocked that on eBay to!! He lives on the isle of man!! Must be a manx thing! That poor poor cup!! No car deserves that!! I'd have rather sat and burnt 20 pound notes to entertain myself than do that!

(59) Clio Extreme
Its the wheels that make it look so out of place. Could have bought a whole 2nd car for the amount it cost him to do that

A slow blue one.
Douches like that can afford a lovely 172 and then proceed to ruin it. If I could afford to own and run a 172 there is no way on God's green earth I'd do anything like that.

Way to ruin a beautiful car d***wad.

A slow blue one.
Quick question, who the f**k has bid on that? Only just noticed there are five bids :eek:

Black 172
2768.1854.Epicfail.png

It is worth the £609 and some for spares though.

Mini Cooper S sport
So he wasted all that cash ruining it, now he's selling it.

He might as well have set fire to £2.5k and saved lots of time.