ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

C1 VTR (Company Car)
How much could I sell for?

Just curious. My car has developed a knocking noise that is getting louder. The noise only occurs when steering & accelerating at the same time. It's been diagnosed as the gearbox, most likely the diff.

I don't really want to drive around in it as it is anymore. It's quite annoying and a little unnerving when the box is knocking every time you turn.

I was just if anyone knows how much I could look to sell it for, so I could get a new one. A little info on the car:

2000 1.4 8v sport in gold.
bodywork in good condition, just a few minor marks.
a little over 100,000 miles on the clock.
runs really well to be honest (apart from the obvious) it's never failed me once.

I'd love not to sell it but hey ho.

Shhh
Re: How much could I sell for?

<£600. I would drive it until it dies of death... You could always put it on eBay, but i would not expect alot of cash for it as it would probably be broken for spares. You could enter it into the local car auctions with a reserve?

I picked up a 2003 1.2 16v with 92k for £900 recently, with 12 months MOT..

C1 VTR (Company Car)
I mean looking around a new box is around £100. But labor would be a lot I'd imagine, and I can't do it myself.

172, BMW 120 Msport.
RenultSport Clio 172.

2004 53 Reg.
Iceburg silver
FSH
46700 Miles
1 Previous owner
40mm Gmax Springs
2 1/2" Powerflow Inward rolled Exhaust
Antracite 182 alloys
12 MOT
6 TAX

Condition is fantastic, One of the best examples i have seen, Very few bodywork marks, Interior is as it was 9 years ago!

What rough kind of price could i expect? Part ex at garage offered £1500. Which i refused and have kept it.

Cheers, Widdo.

172cup
I'm just assuming. How much would I be looking at then to get the gearbox replaced?
Gearbox would be more then £100 (used) its finding one as the p+p would be £60 or a rebuild would be £350+ then fitting and most people would fit a new clutch £100?

Looking to buy an 07 197 F1, 34000, FSH, 12 mths MOT, Recaros in Northern Ireland. How much should I be willing to pay? On at £7500. Advice would be appreciated. Thanks

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
depends on a few things-
Cambelt done?- Should be
Colour?
Xenons?
Climate?

If Its top spec for Xenons & climate in yellow with cambelt done then not to bad-
But black/blue or nimbus only 7 with all the boxes ticked.

no cambelt- take another 500 off-

No xenons or climate & your down near 6k.

S

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Racing blue is a great colour- ( Light)
Albi blue not suh a good colour ( dark)

S

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
How to Price a Trophy shell?

im sure many know of the shed Trophy as owned by Sir Dave and Nick172Cup of Failsport fame.
im currently weighing up the possibilities of breaking the car, not for any reason or issues with the car, but I've told myself I'd always move on to a white 197 and then make that a dedicated track car, and a possibility is currently available to snap up and do what I've wanted.

Although I know what many parts will sell for, the big part I'm likely to be left with is the shell itself, so how do I value it?

Trophy shell, all hooks, brackets, mounting points inside the shell have been removed and ground down so they are flush, no interior trim panels, no suspension, no engine/box etc.
tailgate has been cut to pieces so its literally a bare carcas with aero catches, all sound deadening throughout the car removed.
steering rack setup changed over for a none PAS assembly.
possibility of a rear cage being left in as the feet/fixing points have all been fabricated into the shell, along with a rear brace fabricated between the turrets.... And so on, etc etc.

what realistically would this be worth for the right person?
i was thinking along the lines of £500 for the shell of £750 with the cage left in.

sound fair and feasible, or out priced myself to achieve interest?

​cheers :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I bought a fully caged (custom cages) 182 she'll and windscreen for £200.

I also bought a mk1 caged shell and all panels, for £700.

Just to give you an idea.

clio 182 FF silver
What is my 182 worth?
I am looking at options for my 182, it is a 45k car in titanium silver in lovely condition with genuine recaros that were fitted when new. Both cup packs with cooksport springs, miltek exhaust, decat available but not fitted. Wheels just refurbished and fitted with brand new (300mile) Goodyear F1 assymetrics (cost £400 for tyres). iPod connector cable. Recent alternator, new valeo clutch, cambelt and plugs just fitted................ but engine has just siezed so will need a replacement engine.

182 Cup ITB
Just as a matter of interest if anyone has time to read it...

Inferno 182 Cup on ITBs, 2005, 60K miles
Pampered, runs beautifully
Owned since 2008
FSH & all receipts
Serviced reg, approx 10 times (from memory)
Oil changed every 3 - 6K miles
Belts done at 33K & 58K (last time March this year)
Tyres 15K+ on them
Excellent paintwork (Polished 2X yr, Supernatural carnaunba waxed 3X yr, washed and dried every 50 miles)
Wheels originals, excellent cond
Tax & MOT until Aug

Mods
ITBs, supplied by Ktec, fitted locally
Mapped by Paul @ RS Tuning
Milltek cat-back exhaust
KTR fast road discs x4 (2011)

Bad points
Er, um... oh yeah. Two tiny scuffs on alloys, could do with exhaust seal (squeaky) and new gearstick gaiter. That's about it.

182 2005 82K miles Inferno
No splitter or Cup Spoiler, anthracite wheels but not sure if Cup Suspension.
All belts done recently.
12 months MOT and 6 Months TAX
FSH

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
What is my 182 worth?
I am looking at options for my 182, it is a 45k car in titanium silver in lovely condition with genuine recaros that were fitted when new. Both cup packs with cooksport springs, miltek exhaust, decat available but not fitted. Wheels just refurbished and fitted with brand new (300mile) Goodyear F1 assymetrics (cost £400 for tyres). iPod connector cable. Recent alternator, new valeo clutch, cambelt and plugs just fitted................ but engine has just siezed so will need a replacement engine.

I would say take seats out sell separate. £700.
Car £800-1000.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
197 interior, the decent high back Recaro front seats, and complete rear bench assembly etc.
what would this be worth at a realistic price for a quick sale?

​cheers :)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
£700 for a quick sale. If they are mint.
£450 if they are ripped up.
PM me if you want.

S

Monaco 172, 2003 on a 53.

92k, service history, just been serviced. belts done at 50k 3years ago.
Cruise and esp.
good condition in and out, nearly new matching good tires.
Standard bar skoda splitter, poly'd dogbone and carbon them grips on steering wheel.

Rough prices please.

Monaco 172, 2003 on a 53.

92k, service history, just been serviced. belts done at 50k 3years ago.
Cruise and esp.
good condition in and out, nearly new matching good tires.
Standard bar skoda splitter, poly'd dogbone and carbon them grips on steering wheel.

Rough prices please.

Probs should say, no tax, MOT til jan 14

​thanks

Clio Rs200
2009 Clio GT 128

6 months tax
12 months mot
38000 miles
Black

Had it up for sale for awhile now but no interest at all

Got it up for £5400 (on here as well)

Good price?

Thanks

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
How much are these parts worth?

182 EC1 ECU with Can controller and loom
Ph1 cable throttle conversion
Ph1 twin barrel cat
Ph1 driveshafts (both sides) with CVs

Breaking 172 NV676
172 2001,

88k, most service history, just been serviced. belts last done at 45k 2008 so due very soon.

Little bit of carpark damage,
Decat, K-tec Steath, Map

Any idea?