ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

Skoda fabia Vrs
Re: ***How much is my car worth?***

2004/54
Liquid Yellow
Belts done last year
Standard apart from Exhaust/sports cat
Recaro Trendlines (Will probably sell separately)
Very good condition well looked after

How much you reckon>?

6k?

Rowan - Mortgage Expert

ClioSport Trader
  Audi SQ5

2002 1.2 16V Mk2 Clio.
125K miles.
Non standard alloys
K&N panel filter

Nothing wrong with it (!!)

How much do you reckon guys?

clio 172
Renaultsport Clio 172 - how much?

Hello,

Just joined your forum to seek some expert advice and opinions.

My Dad who is in his late 60's and still a total petrolhead is looking to sell his 172 Clio. Not being a Renault expert myself, i thought i'd join up and seek your views, so apologies if you think i'm being cheeky!!!

The car is a 2003 172 on an 03 plate, totally standard, driven and owned by my dad since new, it only has 50k miles on it and beleive it or not, it has a full, and i mean very full, renault service history. The car has wanted for nothing. It has been garaged since he got it and is washed and waxed regularly.

He has asked me to sell it for him as he fancies a new megane sport and was not happy with the trade in price offered.

Any tips, advice or opinions welcome.

I thank you!

BB.

Iceberg 172
Re: Renaultsport Clio 172 - how much?

TBH, not a lot at the moment. Even a 1 owner, 50k mile example you're probably pushing it at £3000 - £3500.

Rowan - Mortgage Expert

ClioSport Trader
  Audi SQ5
Last edited:
  clio 172

Hello,

Just joined your forum to seek some expert advice and opinions.

My Dad who is in his late 60's and still a total petrolhead is looking to sell his 172 Clio. Not being a Renault expert myself, i thought i'd join up and seek your views, so apologies if you think i'm being cheeky!!!

The car is a 2003 172 on an 03 plate, totally standard, driven and owned by my dad since new, it only has 50k miles on it and beleive it or not, it has a full, and i mean very full, renault service history. The car has wanted for nothing. It has been garaged since he got it and is washed and waxed regularly.

He has asked me to sell it for him as he fancies a new megane sport and was not happy with the trade in price offered.

Any tips, advice or opinions welcome.

I thank you!

BB.​

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD

Has it had the belts done? And is it still on the original exhaust?

clio 172

Yes, as far as i know, belts done last year and deffo on original exhaust, despite my best efforts telling him tnereanault one was overpriced. In fact, he had renault fit a new back box a few months back as the one on the car "looked like it had seen better days!!".

clio 172

Nor sure what the official colour it is, but here's a pic -

IMG_5281.jpg

clio 172

Great, thank you.

As i said, i have no idea whats it's worth, other than looking at other prices on pistonheads etc, but i had thought 2.8-3k as a reasonable starting price?

Good pictures. Good advert. You'll get £3k all day long.

There's so much s**t for sale. You can obviously string a sentence together, so that puts you ahead of a lot of people selling Clios. It's got good service history and if it has had the belts done, then £3k is easily attainable.

soon to be 182 ;)

clio 1.4s

60,000 miles
recent cambelt
fsh
completely standard
few little dents

how much do ya recon

allso got 10 months mot 4 months tax​

Time to sell my replica.

As my insurance is up for renewal and the cheapest quote i can find is 1,900 and my hours at work are being cut to save money. the only option i have is to sell my best friend :(. its a 1.2 16v dynamique clio 2002 (02) black 3dr. it has done around 60,000 miles and only just had brand new clutch (down to age as it was factory clutch and not down to being ragged around) it has been cleaned regulary and looked after. polished on every 3 washes. (washed once a week) it has all the bumpers and wings replaced with genuine 172 parts. (all can be seen in my other thread on the car).

The reason of this thread is to get an idea how much i am looking to fetch for this car as im not 100% sure it will be being sold just yet. (depends on work hours).

If possible could my fellow clio sportians give a rough estimate on how much they would pay for it please.

Thanks very much for reading.:boring:

Tom :)

clio 172

Maybe £2.5k-ish I'd say.

Eh???? How does that work?? 2.5k for a 2002 replica WITH A 1.2 ENGINE, but folk reckon my dad could be lucky to see just above that for a genuine, original, 50k mile 172?

MADNESS..................!!!!!!!!

Black Gold Cup Packed 182
2005, 54 plate
Black gold
47k miles
Part service history
Needs cambelt doing
Janspeed cat back
Interior/exterior in good condition

How much do we think this is worth, I've had an offer of 3k, should I take it?

Clio 182

Any advice would be great.
Ready to sell my G/friends 182 FF

2006 - 55 plate
19k miles
Pearl Black
Put Antracite alloys on
2 female owners from new
Immaculate in/out

Will be advertising soon as we pick our new 200 on Xmas eve, can't wait.
Will be sad to see the 182 go, I can still remember the test drive in it. Such a giddy car!!!

172 eclusive
mot 10/11
tax 04/11
good condition few age related marks nothin major.

what do you guys think its worth?

Fiesta ST2

Black 07 R27 F1
tax 10/2010

No marks

Additional items

Electric/Heated Mirrors
Auto Headlights/Wipers
Dedicated Cornering Lights
Xenons
Climate Control
Smoker Pack

Checked Glass.co.uk and forgot to add on the dealer addition's I got £7,800 anyone any idea what it would be worth with the extras?

Rowan - Mortgage Expert

ClioSport Trader
  Audi SQ5

2002 1.2 16V Mk2 Clio.
125K miles.
Non standard alloys
K&N panel filter

How much do you reckon guys? I'm aware this is very limited info I'm giving you but a rough price would be nice...

Rowan - Mortgage Expert

ClioSport Trader
  Audi SQ5

2002 1.2 16V Mk2 Clio.
125K miles.
Non standard alloys
K&N panel filter

How much do you reckon guys? I'm aware this is very limited info I'm giving you but a rough price would be nice...

Clio 182 Sport
How much is it worth ?? Clio 182 55 plate

Hi im thinking of flogging my 182 sport its on a 55 plate mint condition anthracite alloys built in DVD and Tft monitor 46k miles any ideas i paid 6 k for it 4 month ago ?? oh comes with cup pack.

Last edited:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Re: How much is it worth ?? Clio 182 55 plate

Belts, tax, mot owners?

You sure it has cup packs if it has silver wheels?

Edit: just re-read, you put silver anthracite, it's one or the other lol?

Double edit: if it's the one in you profile it's anthracite.

Last edited:
  Clio 182 Sport
Re: How much is it worth ?? Clio 182 55 plate

its the dark anthracite grey wheels ?? ill try and put a pic on here mate