ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

330i. E30 Touring.
OK cool, my mate lives at the bottom of my road so no problem transporting. Thanks!

Let him have them for a beer then.

No matter how mint they are now, they'll be fucked by the time they arrive in Barnsley having been kicked about by a courier if you sell them.

Megane R26
Ph1 engine -
On 95k miles
Belts & Dephaser June '15 @77,019miles at Engine Dynamics
Pulls really well
No inlets

Ph1 gearbox
95k miles
Very smooth, no whines, humming or notchyness but does a crunch 2nd - 3rd,at any rpm, not notchy, more like wrongly adjusted linkages?

Ideal on price would be great. Removing next week from my Ph1 to swap my 172 engine and a 172 Cup box in preference of ratios.

Megane R26
Ph1 engine -
On 95k miles
Pulls really well
No inlets

Ph1 gearbox
95k miles
Very smooth, no whines, humming or notchyness but does a crunch 2nd - 3rd,at any rpm, not notchy, more like wrongly adjusted linkages?

Ideal on price would be great. Removing next week from my Ph1 to swap my 172 engine and a 172 Cup box in preference of ratios.
cfo33mjm.jpg

330i. E30 Touring.
Ph1 engine -
On 95k miles
Pulls really well
No inlets

Ph1 gearbox
95k miles

Engine £275. Gearbox will need a new synchro, so £50-80.

If you end up binning the box, let me know. I'll send you a few quid for it to be posted to me.

Clio 172 ph2
My mum is planning to sell her car any ideas much it’s worth? Fsh 40,000miles 3 owners mint condition.
1eaac5885489b571278cbfa70c532b1b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Hi guys,

Could someone give me some honest feedback for my advert/price? The really cheap ones seem to be flying out of the door so I'm not sure if I'm over valuing mine, I thought £1500 was a fair price but maybe I need to rethink that.

The missfire has now been sorted via a new injector so I need to update that but thought I would ask for feedback before making any changes.

https://www.cliosport.net/threads/bg-182-129k-£1500.813956/

Thanks

Paul.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yeah seen and liked the advert, as for the money and I know you look after your car, it will be a great buy for someone.

But it’s probably the mileage putting people off, as same or slightly more expensive ones probably have lower miles. At a guess.

Imo stick out, not been for sale long and it’s xmas month, everyone wants something for nothing. If in no rush wait until spring time.

And the annoying part is that you will have described the car accurately and won’t be hiding anything.

Then you have Del Boy with a cheaper car who dishes out bullshit for fun.

Good luck.

Clio 182
iv got a 182 in blue currently on 72K miles but has been written off due to some hitting into the back of me and bending the boot floor. the car is bent or twisted in any other way so feel its a bit of a waste to just throw it away. i would like to sell it as one piece as a cant be bothered with stripping another clio.

The car currently has:
Low boost turbo conversion running 240bhp (fitted in feb so only cover about 2k miles on with it)
Quaife LSD with a complete gearbox rebuild done by mark on the forum (done around September)
Whiteline RARB
Poly bushed pretty much everything
Team dynamic Pro wheels on NS-2R tyres
KTR de-cat exhaust
Apex 30mm springs
KTR upper gearbox mount
OMP strut brace
KTR braided brake lines
New rear shocks
remapped with pop and bang (think its the first turbo clio andy at ED has ever done)
Camber bolts and spacers

There are a few other smaller things on the car but as the car is in such good condition id prefer someone use the stuff from it, as its had close to 7k spent on it!

so what would people say the car is worth as a cat s right off?

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah seen and liked the advert, as for the money and I know you look after your car, it will be a great buy for someone.

But it’s probably the mileage putting people off, as same or slightly more expensive ones probably have lower miles. At a guess.

Imo stick out, not been for sale long and it’s xmas month, everyone wants something for nothing. If in no rush wait until spring time.

And the annoying part is that you will have described the car accurately and won’t be hiding anything.

Then you have Del Boy with a cheaper car who dishes out bullshit for fun.

Good luck.

Thanks for the input Dan :)

Like you say, I know the car isn't perfect and I'm quite happy to send pics of everything wrong with it to interested parties so hopefully honesty pays off in the end.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Double edged sword unless your patient. If your too honest and reel off faults bearing in mind the car is 13 years old and not new, people start listing reasons not to view the car. If people thought more it makes more sense to view a car listed with what’s wrong with it.

And how many times have you heard or read about people driving 14 light years to buy a car that’s ‘mint’, which it was when it was new and not owned by the clown selling it.

Imo just hold out and don’t panic about lack of interest.

I first thought of selling mine 6 or so months ago, I had four pms in less than a day and a telephone conversation with someone who wanted to buy it pretty much over the phone.

I advertised my car a few months ago and get a couple of nibbles and time wasters, a different experience entirely.

So I removed the advert as I just couldn’t be arsed. I will sell mine again, probably spring time. Get baby duties in motion first :smile:

@Paul.M

Mec 350 slk manual
iv got a 182 in blue currently on 72K miles but has been written off due to some hitting into the back of me and bending the boot floor. the car is bent or twisted in any other way so feel its a bit of a waste to just throw it away. i would like to sell it as one piece as a cant be bothered with stripping another clio.

The car currently has:
Low boost turbo conversion running 240bhp (fitted in feb so only cover about 2k miles on with it)
Quaife LSD with a complete gearbox rebuild done by mark on the forum (done around September)
Whiteline RARB
Poly bushed pretty much everything
Team dynamic Pro wheels on NS-2R tyres
KTR de-cat exhaust
Apex 30mm springs
KTR upper gearbox mount
OMP strut brace
KTR braided brake lines
New rear shocks
remapped with pop and bang (think its the first turbo clio andy at ED has ever done)
Camber bolts and spacers

There are a few other smaller things on the car but as the car is in such good condition id prefer someone use the stuff from it, as its had close to 7k spent on it!

so what would people say the car is worth as a cat s right off?
Not being funny it' worth more in parts or buy a cheap 182 and change all the parts over

Clio 182
Not being funny it' worth more in parts or buy a cheap 182 and change all the parts over

As I said I can’t be bothered with stripping another Clio. I get it may be worth slightly more but my time is also worth money [emoji23]

Clio 182
I did buy another Clio to that to but decide it would take to much time and thought it was time for an upgrade! Megane maybe?

RB 182 FF
Help needed...2004 RB 182 FF, 106k miles. All belts/dephaser done 3yrs ago by Dan at SJM, brand new Reanult replacement gearbox and clutch done by Dan as well about 18 months ago, done 12k since... 2 brand new renault driveshafts from ktec fitted in past 12 months also. Cat back custom prospeed exhaust, eibach sportlines, gloss black wheels. Recent renault brake discs and pads all round... A Genuine looked after RB182!

RB 182 FF
I know I know ImprezaDan.....🙈:smile: I can't afford to run 2 cars and the itch for an EP3 is starting to irritate me....! Never had a Honda and will probably regret it as the 182 has been awesome....