ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much for a 20yr old to insure Trophy??

182-racing-blue

When I was 19 I had a nissan Micra 1.0LS, I just want to know what kids these days will be driving when they are 30 after they have had too much power when they are young.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
He's got a 55 plate 'corsa' :quiet: & has been looking for a trophy for a while.

Turns 21 in July.

ST
When I was 19 I had a nissan Micra 1.0LS, I just want to know what kids these days will be driving when they are 30 after they have had too much power when they are young.

Unlucky...

I'll prob have a porker or rarri when i'm 30 tbh...bought my 182 when i was 20..R27 when i was 22 last year, M3 or S2000 next...nae hassle..

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
scotland has cheaper insurance apprenly, i have yet to see evidence of this however, it must just be becaus emy postcode is considered the Ghetto.

but there are lots to consider, named drivers, location where its kept, your job, and how many miles you do. then there are the obvious mods to consider. Also even if you have a crash 5years ago and but have 4 ncb, its still more expensive than someone who never had the crash.

i'm currently 21 with 1 years NCB and on a 197 i'm being quoted about £1100, on a 172- £1200, a 182 £1300, and on a trophy about £1600. but i refuse to pay over a grand for insurance now.

Mazda FD3S RX7
I had an R34 Skyline when i was 19 and my RX7 when i was 20, so any insurance quotes under £2k are considered cheap for me lol

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
I think he enjoyed the test flight, looked a bit green to me.

Wait & see on the insurance quotes he gets as parents are buying him a car for his 21st!

Post code can vary quotes a hell of a lot!

Example. Both quotes are for 197 cup, 23yr old male, 5yrs fully protected ncb

DY8 Post code - £666.75
B2 post code - £992.25