ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how did he not crash?!

Audi A4 TDi Sport
did you see the comments saying "ive got a gti6 and speed up for roundabouts and the like. you not read the reviews best handling hot hatch ever" LOL!

B

Brown.

There is a better saudi drift gone wrong, a guy gets splattered into a million pieces, but its too much for this forum.

Dodgy one
I bet he cacked his pants, I had a 6 before the clio LOO was pretty dangerous if you didnt catch it quick enough because of the poor L/H lock, Its a very feelsome car and you can feel what its doing and it loves to play on country roads :D

The best moment i had in mine was Teararsing into Ripley roundabouts (you yorkshire boys will know) from Sawley, Flew past the layby. Dropped down to 2nd, got a nice pop and bang :) Screetched round it and fooked off must have sounded great as i was flicking through the gears.

K&N, 3" Magnex Decatted :evil:

Elise/VX220/R26
TBH Looked like a well executed bit of lift off oversteer to me. little blip at the end as he gripped. Good skills.

If the same thing had been done with a skyline GTR everyone would be expressing bodily fluids over it.

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
lad called nath lives near me . had a white 306 rallye to used to throw em round like f**k good driver

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Getting the tail out is so easy on the rallies, love them. Still the most fun car I've owned.

White R26/Stripped Valver
The guy on the vid sounds like a t**t 'Nooooooo.....Nooooooooo.'

Was hoping for a smash tbh.

53 Clio's & counting
its not hard to do control that, he just done it majorly fast lol. Well controlled that

i would say going that fast into that roundabout, hearing how he only steered out of it with no throttle control id say that was more luck than anything else

Getting the tail out is so easy on the rallies, love them. Still the most fun car I've owned.

that is true,alot more progressive that the clio

though the point i was trying to make was he simply turned in,let off and let it slide in a straight line, it stopped sliding by the time he got near the sign, he didnt slide around the roundabout, this is what i meant by he was lucky not to crash,

lift number 1 @ btm
i think he was lucky to catch that too, didn't look settled at all.

but in control or not, driving like that on the road, he deserves to bin it.