ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how 2 stop brake dust sticking????

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
is there anything cheap u can use after cleaning ur alloys so as that the dust doesnt stick to ur alloys for a while? it pisses me off that my car is shiny for so long but it looks like i never bothered 2 wash the alloys! lol

106 GTi
Autoglym Super Resin and Extra Gloss Protection here to stop it sticking as bad, and making it easy to wash off. There is nothing that will keep the wheels looking clean other than not brakeing!

Megane225FF
get 'em clean, then a few coats of wax.. dust should sit on top of the wax then be easier to clean..

al

ST on the way...
"Rim Wax" is excellent for this, I was told that you could just spray the dust off with a hosepipe (yeah right!) and bugger me, it worked!! Would highly reccomend.

I'm sure Rich will advise of a suitable seller of this item ;)

Lionel Richie
its just words to sell products chap, my mate is a bit of a wheeler dealer!! LOL

i've tried it and it works well

FredYozzasport said:
its just words to sell products chap, my mate is a bit of a wheeler dealer!! LOL

i've tried it and it works well

Not saying it doesn't work, just didn't think you were allowed to tell lies in adverts.