ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Holding back/lack of power

Clio sport 182
Since remapping my Clio 182 with an RS tuner with the 98ron my car at 70-80mph my car surges and holds back on power just as if I have the speed limiter on but I don't have spoke to henk and he assured me that it would sort its self out but I did the map over a month ago and still the same have had the car on Renault clip with no faults have changed ht leads and coil pack, spark plugs, both lambda sensors it didn't do this before it was remapped any ideas ???

Did you do both update software and 98 ron map?

Try putting it back on the standard back up files you made and see what happens then.

clio 172 phase 2
I'm having this problem also ! Lower revs it seems to be holding back with me like pottering round in 3rd it's really holding back feels like brakes sticking on

Clio sport 182
went for a drive today and it didnt hold back or surge in power :dapprove: sort of feels like the fueling is wrong for the car or sumit ???

Clio sport 182
Yeah managed to put it on a Renault clip no faults what so ever and have already fitted 2 new lambda sensors it holds back even when I had the de-cat on so I no it's not the cat playing up or blocked

Clio 172 Monaco
Nope he tested my lambda sensors in his and it fixed the issues turned out he have faulty ones so he got them replaced under warranty and now his car drives sweet at a nut :D