ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hiya! Thought i'd show you my Clio so far, plus some opinions please!

ClioSport 172
I've had her a few months now & just wanted her to look a bit different. Did the usual bits, like buy some proper fitted mats, silvervisions, alloys & of course a ClioSport sticker!

Now i've saving for some coilovers cause she desparately needs to be lower! And i'm also painting her callipers... not decided on just black, or red yet... opinions?

She has a beesting waiting to go on, present from my mate & she also has some non GB number plates, just waiting to be drilled! Just to tidy up the look a bit.

Heres some pretty recent pics... what you lot reckon? Anything else I should do? And what kind of height should she sit at? She's standard height at the mo, those alloys are 17's, I ideally wanted 15s or 16s, but I fell in love with that design & they dont make them smaller than 17s...

Town2.gif

ClioRain4-9708.gif
ClioSport-8708.gif
17.gif

One with her best friend! Haha
12.gif

The token - 'Look like a tw*t with your car' pic...
Interior.gif

Alloysnotlowered4.gif

PSDark4.gif

She looks awesome at night all polished up, this pic doesnt do justice!

God I love my Clio!! Haha

Never above 25mpg
Do that to my car if you want... . .!

Good pics!! Yours and the Williams looks awesome.

Not my fave alloys but your car loooks v good condition :)

1.2 Extreme
Looks good, not sure on wheels to be honest. Don't drill plates get some large velcro pads. I'd go with black for the callipers.

M

mini-valver

I wish i was your passenger side wing.....Or seatbelt.

Seriously hough, looks nice. Not a fan of the wheels but it'll pull them off more when it's lowered definately. What coilovers are you planning on getting? Black calipers definately.

ClioSport 172
Yeah i'm thinking black callipers, only considered red cause theres a red logo on the alloys!

Alot of people dont like the alloys, but then loads adore them, they're the marmite of the alloy world! I nearly got black turinis... but very hard to come by! Dont want the usual turinis everyone else has, thats all... its s**t cause I think it'll look so much better when she's lowered!

I'll lie on anyones car! Hahahaha, cheers for the comments & advice guys! Believe it or not, i'm not that short actually & I dont look silly when i'm driving, but I hardly extend my leg at all, personal preference I guess!

Oh & the williams is awesome... but mine does take it for a s**t! Haha

mk4 golf gttdi180
one more lady for the forum to dribble over . i think you should take some my car and me pics :) for history when you sell the car obviously

ClioSport 172
Cheers guys! Made me smile. Once the aerials on, no plates, splitter & coilovers, callipers thats it she's done & dusted! Nothing else! I wanted to keep her looking kind of standard but not! Haha

Oh I can get her shinier than that! Thats 3 day old wax thats been rained on! She's getting hi-def waxed (£40 a tub) on sunday!

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
Sexy pose .. reminds me of my old clio! Love the rims, not much to everyones taste but they looked like mine too! we both have similar taste :p

Image063.jpg

Image061.jpg

J03

MX5 1.8
looks nice! god i swear theres an exact same black clio with them rss wheels from where i live in pontefract! it looks exactly the same!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
anyone else want pics of owner? lol

Should be mandatory with a fitty tbh ;) Owner pics :p?

I didn't notice a car to comment on in any of the pics... Ah there's one - that's bloody shiny!