ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Highest mileage Clio!!!!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Still original engine and box? Contact renault, that will be a good advertisement for them, I'm sure there was a BM done before with 500k miles on, always serviced with mobil 1

172cup/ insignia
I hear about a asian guy( taxi driver) in blackburn got his merc to 500k and when he took it for a service at merc they were so impressed they offered him any car in the show room so they could use the merc for advertising how reliable they were. Unsure if this 100% just what a freind told me.

clio mk1 1.2 oasis
merc do that my mate had a smart car and on the forum he was on a lad had got his smart over 200,000 miles and merc gave him a brabus version of his car

clio 182 'full fat'
damn! wish i didnt go searching for a low mileage 182 now! have to clock some miles!
whats the highest mileage anyones seen or heard about on a clio 172/182? think ive seen 140k bt must be ppl with more than that

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
damn! wish i didnt go searching for a low mileage 182 now! have to clock some miles!
whats the highest mileage anyones seen or heard about on a clio 172/182? think ive seen 140k bt must be ppl with more than that

There was a Monaco 172 on ebay/pistonheads with just over 200k on it.

clio 182 'full fat'
and good to know clios can go on for a while, i used to own a mk2 ph1 1.2 when i turned 17 which had 130k on it and still drove like new and pissed all over all the newer clios and corsa 1.2's etc.
also owned a bright yellow mk1 clio 1.2 bebop! i got some stick for owning that

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
Here you go
528488d2-ae0e-b678.jpg

I've got 134,600 on my 172 Phase 1.
It's had a damn hard life, used every day, and for: road rallying, sprints, hillclimbs, autotests and track days.
Still going strong!
Out this weekend at Plymouth Motor CLub's Werrington Park Hillclimb.
Great little car!

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
No rattles/sqeaks
It must of been replaced all over.

That's alot of fuel too
426,000!
£££?

Jap Box
Mine hit 136,000 miles last night, engine runs perfectly too :) Might book her in for an oil change as one hasnt been done for 12k now, its just been having top ups :eek:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I'm only at 94k :(

Bought it at 12k 5 years ago but moved close to work 18 months ago so my mileage decreased massively.

Clio 172 ph1
My 172's waiting to tick over 110,000 miles but I've previously owned a few high mileage cars:

Mk1 Clio 1.4 RT (H reg) with 163,000
Peugeot 306 XSi (V reg) with 146,000
Peugeot 309 GTi (K reg) with 144,000
VW Corrado 2.0 16V (K reg) with 135,000
:cool:

All sold in perfect working order, even made a profit on three of them :rasp: