ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Highest Mileage 172/182/197?

172 ph1
I think I might "win" this one...

250,000 km or roughly 155,000 miles, 172 from 2000

IMG_6427.jpg

DSC05268_1.gif

53 Clio's & counting
correct matey, there is a chap over on Renaultsport.co.uk with a cup on 163k the last time i spoke to him

Albi Blue RS 200
92k here doesn't burn a drop of oil and had had a gearbox rebuild before I bought it. Only thing that completely failed so far was the alarm which was replaced with a Toad AI606

immaculate clio 172
2002 plate ph2 172 on 40k lol some of these high mileage cars make me think mine will last forever lol frogs must have done something right ey they cant stop bits falling off em but they seem to have got the hang of building truly great engines ie the important bit lol

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
2002 plate ph2 172 on 40k lol some of these high mileage cars make me think mine will last forever lol frogs must have done something right ey they cant stop bits falling off em but they seem to have got the hang of building truly great engines ie the important bit lol

Yeah all the important parts seem pretty solid on mine still... And it doesn't have many rattles either.

R27, Deep Black
I have a 06 campus sport with 40k on the clock... :)

Not a Renault but my fathers old Honda Accord 2.2 Diesel had 89600 on the clock 17 months after buying it brand new...

Kinda Crazy.

RB 182
My 51 172 had 106k on it when it was crashed into in April 2007. Sold my Flamer on 94k, that was an 02

Went to the auctions last week and there was a blue 03 dci, looked okish, revved it and it smoked like a biatch - looked at speedo, was at 197,000. Think it was arapid response for a 24hr security, as could kinda see where the stickers had been

mikeh

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
As I love dragging up old threads, I'm just curious how many high mileage Clios there are around.

​I'm on 160k and still going strong :)