ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Highest Mileage 172/182/197?

I'm sure it's been covered before, but can't see anything recent.
So what is the highest mileage Clio Sport on here or that anyone has seen then?

I did find this thread with the 100k 172, so can anyone beat that?
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=391735

My '54 182 has 62,000 on it at the moment. Done 2,000 since I got it in 6 weeks and heading across Europe next week for another 2,500 :)

Also who has the highest mile 172, highest 182 and highest 197?

:)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Russ and Fletcher on here have quite high milers on there 172's (100k+), this said there in better condition than alot of those with less than half those miles.... :eek:

53 Clio's & counting
There he is now lol, oh you x

:eek:

Anything for you sweetie :cheers:

DSC00461-1.jpg

BMW 320ci
Went I was on holiday in Tunisia a few months ago, the taxi a PH2 clio that gave me a lift back to the hotel had over 225,000 miles on :|. Noticed they dont bother with the services either has his light was on. They have some sort of clio saloon over there aswell think its called the clio thalia.

Last edited:
  Clio 172
Went I was on holiday in Tunisia a few months ago, the taxi a PH2 clio that gave me a lift back to the hotel had over 225,000 miles on :|. Noticed they dont bother with the services either has his light was on. They have some sort of clio saloon over there aswell think its called the clio thalia.

Or 225,000Km? being on the continent...

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I know mines not a sport but 107k on my 53 plate diesel its just about run in now lol