ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi, anybody from the Lincolnshire area?

Clio 182
Hi, I'm in Grimsby, just wandered if there are anybody from this site in the area. I often see a nice blue 182 in fantastic condition parked in b&m car park in Grimsby with a cliosport sticker.

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
I'm from a little town in Lincolnshire - Bourne :)? I never see anyone else on the forum :( although when I go to stamford I always see a blue 182 with gold alloys parked in the sainsburys/halfords/argos etc car park with a cliosportnet sticker ..looks clean.

2x 172 cups
Ayeup mate.
Im from Lincolnshire, around the Alford area with a 172 cup also a mate Barky 85 is on here sometimes with a cup also!!
Met a couple of lads at Cadwell in Dec from your kneck of the woods, top lads too.:cheers:

Hi mate, im in Cleethorpes.
I see theres quite a few sports around town.
My Clio's been out of action for a while :dapprove: but hope to raise funds this year and get it back on the road.

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
I'm in Grimsby, drive a flame red 04 172 with cup spoiler and gun metal grey monzas

Shhh
Can any of you recommend a place to have a cambelt/aux belt/water pump replaced on a 2003 1.2 16v Clio in the Grimsby area?

I would head down to renault saab, but they wanted £399 to change it on a 1.4 16v Modus.