ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Hiiii

Im new to this site, and well car forums in general really!

Im 18, recently got a 2003 1.2 16v dynamique billabong, which is now a 182 replica! (would love to get a propper 182 but I just can't afford the insurance!) It is in near perfect condition (after being at my local bodysop for a week and a bit getting some scuffs, scratches, and chips sorted out!)

So here's the list of mods so far:

182 front bumper, wings, skirts.
172 back bumper
lowered 60mm
graphite grey oz 16" alloys
magnex cat back exhaust with 6X4" oval tailpipe
cone filter
2.0 16v door bullet badges (not yet fitted)
pioneer DEH-7000UB head unit
fli front 2ways, jvc rear 2ways
pioneer sub
kenwood amp

Mods on order/booked
172 steering wheel
182 gear knob, pedals, handbreak buttom, door sills.
Window tints

Mods planned in the future
182 front grille

decided not to get the full 182 interior because my seats and door cards match my cars colour which i want to keep :D

any other clio owners on here in the redditch area?

So it's a 172 replica really? :rasp:

What wheels does it have? Look forward to seeing it!

Welcome to the club :)

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Here's some pics!

they are pretty bad qaulity, will take some decent ones when it's finished, which sould be by sunday fingers crossed!

2771889232a10171764459l.jpg

2771889232a10171747442l.jpg

2771889232a10171776300l-1.jpg

2771889232a10171788991l.jpg

forgot to put spoiler on list of mods,lol

Megane 225 F1
Before you do anything else, get the front grille. Will change the look completly. Welcome btw :D

LY R26 230 F1 Team
those better not be 2.0 16v badges or you'll be skinned on here mate lol

Nice rep though!
those sport skirts of rep sport slirts?

chris

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
lol, well on that pic they are just 16v ones

but I have some 2.0 16v ones sat at home waiting to go on :p

please don't hurt me! lol

and the skirts are genuine....unless i've been conned! lol

:D

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti

I'll become a member when I actually have £10 in my bank account!!

going to be skint the next week or 2!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
LOSE The exhaust it ruins it! otherwise nice! Sell the zorst to some chav on ebay and get a nice small one cut into the bumper

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Sport Grille and its complete.
Keep the 16V badges. Dont advertise it as something it's not imo.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti

thinking of spraying the door badges darker to match the wheels, how do you think it would look? i think it might look abit too dark due to the colour of the car...hmmm...not sure!

a photoshop would be nice ;) :D

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
oh yeah and the colour match of the wings skirts and bumpers looks awefull in the pics! it doesnt look like that at all in the flesh! :S

I think its because the camera had a weird exposure on it when i took the pics, my dad had left it on manual and he had been using it to take pics of sunsets (weirdo) sooo thats why the lighting looks all weird! lol it was actually quite bright when i took them but it looks darkkkk!

RB 197

thinking of spraying the door badges darker to match the wheels, how do you think it would look? i think it might look abit too dark due to the colour of the car...hmmm...not sure!

a photoshop would be nice ;) :D

You mean the bullets yeah? Lad on here, NathJ does it, does a top job too. Did my Brother's, i'm getting him to spray my Diamond when i dare take it off to send him :rolleyes: Go for graphite, black would look gash IMO

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
yeah the bullets!

oh right sweet!

how much does he charge?

I was thinking graphite anyway, because my wheels are actually graphite its just a dodgy pic!

:)

RB 197
LOL @ the pics. I thought they looked black, graphite is cool beans.

I honestly do not know how much he charged for the bullets, my bro is Riley! so give him a pm chick

E92 M3
did you buy the car like this or did you do it your self

remember seeing one on piston heads that colour and with a non sport grill

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
id get the grill on soon as, standard one is a dead give away, other than the colour :p
very nice car though mate!
where you from btw?

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
kit was already on it yeah, got it from wakefield.

haha yeah! and the sunroof and the rear brake drums...DOH!

im from redditch! not too far from you...is there ever any clio meets around this area?

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
vehical body services on arther street for the chip/scuff/scratches...did a top job! bit pricey but was worth it!

will look out for you mate! :)

E92 M3
kit was already on it yeah, got it from wakefield.

haha yeah! and the sunroof and the rear brake drums...DOH!

im from redditch! not too far from you...is there ever any clio meets around this area?

i got the sunfoor and brakes and mine fools much people the amount of people that has ask is how i have got insured on that thinking its a 2.0

S4 Avant
Christ that exhaust is subtle!

The car looks good though, especially in that colour.

Get an RS grill though. There are loads on eBay, and cost hardly anything

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
awwww I love how my exhaust is hated! lol

i picked that myselffff! i like it personally :p

although it doesn't look subtle it does sounds subtle :p, i really like the sound of it!

i do agree it looks abit out of place just hanging below, but i cba to get it cut in :p

RS grill is top of my list! :D

Welcome to the club! Cars looks very good for a replica, as people have said i would leave the bullets and 16v ones to save the haters ripping into you. I reckon a mint set of silver turinis and 182 look a like exhaust would pretty much finish that off!

Nick

BMW 330D
Brings back memories!
Looks just like my old hybrid! :D
Mine got written off though after some old bint crashed into it! :(