ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all ;) loving my 172 and thought if introduce myself

Ph2 clio flame red
Hi guys and girls.
I'm Craig (35) just bought myself a flame red ph2 172. 10+ years since I've had a decent car lol (back then it was a Tuscan grey r5 gtt)
Then just sh** cars since then as the mrs was learning and then past her test blaa bla bla. Lol but finally managed to convince her that "I needed a toy"
image_zps5218ceb2.jpg

And I've got to say (I don't drive it much just at the weekends really) but I love it. Car is standard except it's lowered on ktec coil overs. Plan on getting a set of turini wheels for it. I'm on the FB page but first time I've been on here.

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Ps how do I get a profile pic up? Cheers Craig
Welcome and to do that you have to become a member which also comes with privileges such as the welcome pack and access to other forums and the brilliant guides section which in my opinion as well as supporting the club. £12 to do so, great looking car.

Ph2 clio flame red
Cheers guys. How do I become a member? Think I will need to sort that out at the end of the month ;)

R

RyanWXM

Its worth to money as most clubs charge more and u dont get no where near as much "perks"

Last edited by a moderator: