ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP!!

Clio 172
Probably shouldn't be posting here but bit of an emergency as stuck in glasgow city centre.
car just stalled and won't even turn over 51 plate clio 172 any help would be great thanks

Rusty Cup
Only time my Clio wouldn't start, the battery went flat and the immobiliser seemed to have kicked in. Renault checked the battery, car still wouldn't start so the guy started checking relays? (Something to do with cleaning loom connections from what I remember) during this process the car sprang back into life.

Broken cars suck balls!!

Clio 172
Tried cleaning the connections a wee bit and gave the loom a good shake and it fired up thanks for your help

Clio 172
Yeah mate got home ok thanks. My dads friend has a garage not so far from the city centre and was going to pick me up in his recovery truck but managed to get it going.