ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP!!!!!...

200 Gordini
My iPhone disconnected about 80% through updating to iOS4 and its now in recovery mode.

If I restore will the phone go back to its original settings or does iTunes back my iPhone up somehow?

Abarth 500 Essesse
Mine seems to back up every time its plugged in, think it backs up before the restore and then restores the back up after its updated, so should be fine, sure Revels will be here in a second to confirm for you though

200 Gordini
I wouldn't normally be worried but when I pressed restore it gave a pop up saying all media rah rah rah will be erased.

Cheers guys. I could of just put this is the new iPhone thread

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Mines in recovery mode and i can not get it out, tried restoring back to 3.1.2 what it was before the update failed and nada, nothing, not happening

of f**king joy

Golf GTi Mk1
my iphone stopped about 80% into the update too, its gone into recovery mode now when i try and restore it comes up with unknown error (21) and don't know what to do!!
Anybody help me out???